Viewsonic VX2260wm Full HD LCD monitor

Tuesday, November 4, 2008 Leave a Comment


The Viewsonic LCD monitor - VX2260wm is a 22 inch widescreen LCD monitor with Full HD 1080p resolution. "The VX2260wm is ideal for the discriminating gamer or graphics professional who demands top-of-the-line images an performance", according to Viewsonic

The stylish monitor has a slim bezel design with a shiny and glossy touch. The HDMI input provides high-definition content from any HD source on your desktop. It has a high brightness, super-fast 2ms video response time and ultra-high 20,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio which delivers brilliant, blur-free images with incredible definition and detail. It also comes with integrated stereo speakers with SRS WOW HD stereo sound. The Eco-mode function of the monitor help save up to 40% on energy costs.

Specifications and Details:
Size: 22 inch (21.5 inch viewable)
Native Resolution: 1920 x 1080 WUXGA
Contrast Ratio: 1000 : 1 (20000 : 1 dynamic)
Brightness: 300 cd/m2
Response Time: 5 ms (2 ms gtg)
Analog Connector: RGB 15-pin mini D-sub
Digital Connector: DVI-D (with HDCP), HDMI
Speaker: 2 x 1.5 watt
Warranty: 3 Years
Price: US$ 270
Source: Viewsonic

1 comments »

  • IBM Lenovo laptop battery said:  

    This is how shall I say.... A product that I would most definitely love to have around the house, I mean it is beneficial.. Am I right or Am I Right?! Whether some may agree or not, it doesn't bug me to enjoy the company of one of these :)
    If everybody has them, I think I should have the opportunity in luxuriating myself with the presence of making this my present! Gotta say, its mainly because how well you've explained everything
    It's a great gift except for sometimes, but hey it surely does re-coupe and make up for boring and lost times..